Atmel-ICE development tool PC hosted mode SPI / JTAG / SWD / PDI / aWire / debugWire 1.62...5.5 V, ATATMEL-ICE, Atmel
Report an error
Please provide as much detail as possible regarding item 110-95-767, Atmel-ICE development tool PC hosted mode SPI / JTAG / SWD / PDI / aWire / debugWire 1.62...5.5 V.
Atmel-ICE development tool PC hosted mode SPI / JTAG / SWD / PDI / aWire / debugWire 1.62...5.5 V
Request higher bulk rates
|Total Price||NOK 1426.3|
|List Price||NOK 1.426,30|
Thank you for your message. We will check the case and contact you as soon as possible.
|PC hosted mode|
To see similar products, please select at least one of the filters above.
|Atmel Studio version 6.2|
Contents: Atmel-ICE unit, adapter board, USB cable, IDC flat cable and mini squid cable
Atmel-ICE is a powerful development tool for debugging and programming Atmel ARM® Cortex®-M based Atmel SAM and AVR® microcontrollers with on-chip debug capability.
For use with ARM® and AVR® Devices.
- Supports JTAG, SWD, PDI, TPI, aWire, SPI and debugWIRE interfaces
- Full source-level debugging in Atmel Studio
- Supports all built-in hardware breakpoints in the target microcontroller (number depends on the OCD module in the target)
- Up to 128 software breakpoints
- 1.62...5.5V target operation
- USB powered
- Provides both ARM Cortex Debug Connector (10-pin) pin-out and AVR JTAG connector pin-out
Environmental informationRoHS Conform
Additional informationCountry of origin United States (US)Manufacturer AtmelGross weight (incl. package) 160.0 GramDimensions (incl. package) 160 x 140 x 30 MMCustoms number 85429000UNSPSC (v5.03) 32101703
© 2014 Elfa Distrelec AS
Rosenholmveien 25, 1414 Trollåsen
Phone: +47 23 12 49 00 / Fax: +47 23 12 49 20